Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Make Up your Mind!!!

I can’t stand an ole indecisive MF! I mean what other things does Diddy possibly have going on to where he can’t decide which 4 aiiiight dudes he wanna put in a group? He ain’t doing ish else beside looking thick and wearing white pants! Geesh! Bad Boy damn sure ain't cranking out no aritst, or hits. I'm still salty about that whole Carl Thomas fiasco.

I’m watching tv, not turning during commercial breaks just so he can get up and watoosy his a** up outta there. I musta looked up at my clock so quick, like “WTF! This is why I don’t fool with Puff now!” (He better care…lol). I think the guys are more driven than the girls ever were. Mike probably hasn't had cheese in 8 months! Damn Grilled Cheese Whore.

I’d pick:

*Robert (That new haircut is bogus, just for the record. They gave him a Frizzle- a 'fro that drizzles)
*Willie ( Rep my City boo! )
*Donnie (token WB)
**Toss up between DeAngelo, Quanell, and Dyshon

Sorry Mike, Brian A., Jeremy, Brian “ Cut this ish off” H.- Yall are out. God Bless you and Good Luck.

So who would you pick?

3 comments:

Southern_Lady said...

You sound like me! Last night I was like, Dang, Diddy! You an ole indecisive MF!!!" LMAO. All that waiting and nothing!

I like Mike for the record.
Willie, Donnie, Rob and maybe D'Angelo. His attitude kinda sucks!

Now we gotta wait until the 26th? Foolery!

Urban Gyrl said...

I like Mike too, but yall know Diddy's vain a** ain't gon pick no reformed Tubby( insert picture of Dominique here).

Southern_Lady said...

LOL. True. That's a shame though. Diddy came a loooong way from jiggin in Biggie's videos!