Thursday, September 27, 2007

Guide to Style

Am I the only person completely intrigued by Bravo’s Tim Gunn, the Fashion Guru? We got to know and love Tim on Bravo’s Project Runway and now he has his own spin-off show “Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style”. If you’ve never seen the show, you’re truly missing out. BUT, I could definitely do without Ms. Veronica Webb and her Salt-n-Pepa/Kelis bob.

Tim is flamboyantly dignified. I don’t know what country he’s from but I’m almost positive his diet consists of mostly tea and crumpets. He handles the guests so appropriately. He’s fainfully honest, yet as delicate as Grey Poupon on a croissant.

Can NOT wait to hear what advice he has for the new contestants on Project Runway 4.

"Make It WORK!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just recently started watching this show. I have to say that I like TLC's "What Not to Wear" much better. I think the structure of Tim Gunn's show is better, but his personality is a bit too much for me. And I echo your sentiments on Veronica Webb. If they took Staci & Clinton from What Not to Wear and gave them the Tim Gunn show format, I'd love it!