Thursday, July 12, 2007

...And so it begins

Today at lunch, I went to a Mexican restaurant near my job to have a quick bite. I was really enjoying my Taco combo- mixing the beans with the rice and secretly smiling when the rice sticks to the beans (..crazy?). That's when it happened!

A MF fruit fly or some other type of insecty, flying thing was in my styrofoam box! B***H! It wasn't actually on or in my food, but I was SO done. I took that damn box up to the register so fast, my Nike's were smoking! I unintentionally shoved the box in the cashier's face so she could see that little insect getting cozy with my refried beans. She mumbled something in Spanish and handed the box to her manager.

He came around the counter and WHISPERED to me " Thez is a varut fly! " I said "FRUIT FLY?", "Yes, I can give you a credit for thez". I musta looked at him like he was stupid. I said "No, thanks, I WON'T be back!". Do I look like I wanna eat insects for free?

The moral of the story is: " Everything black, in a shell ain't beef honey! "

No comments: