Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Morning Vodka

It's Summertime at a University. It's Monday. It's just slow. After checking my email and my fave blogs, I checked my MySpace account. I did the usual, ya know, checked out my friends, new comments, pics etc. I was just minding my own damn business when I got my Monday Morning shot of Vodka. All I'm saying is, if you know you "don't photograph well" do NOT set THAT ONE as your profile pic, please. I do NOT need that kick in the chest on a big Monday. Save that Fugly ish for a Wednesday, so I can have something to laugh at the rest of the week. LOL..

~Jesus Take the Wheel...~

3 comments:

Southern_Lady said...

LMAO @ Monday Morning Vodka!! That's too silly!

Anonymous said...

That's too funny thanks for the laugh

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.