Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My List of things to do before I die...

***In no particular order ***

1. Slap a crying kid not related to me.
  • If I hear one more whining a** toddler.....

2. Trip a little kid running anywhere running is not allowed.

  • Church, libraries, grocery stores and malls.

3. Roll over the foot of a person in a wheelchair, just to see what that do.

  • Not regular handicapped people, I mean the MFs who are in wheelchairs and scoot down the street. WTF! You ain't getting no change outta me if I know your (dis) ABLED a** can scoot.

4. Walk up behind an unsuspecting stranger and yell as loud as I can "MOOOOOOVVVEEEEE!"

5. Snatch off anyone's wig and run like HELL. Try to catch me Biotch!

1 comment:

Southern_Lady said...

Now you already know I'm LMAO at "see what that do"!!!! Yelling mooooovvve--I can't take it. You are so damn special!